Belcare Refund & Cancellation Policy (For Online Payments Only)
Belhasa Projects LLC is committed to providing exceptional swimming pool and home maintenance services to our customers. We understand that circumstances may change, and as a result, we have developed the following refund policy to accommodate the needs of our customers.
1. Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC) Customers:
a. The Cancellation and Refund within 30 days: If the client decides to cancel the AMC within 30 days of signing the contract, the client is eligible for a refund as mentioned below:
1. Belhasa Projects LLC will deduct a proportionate amount for the current month “from the date of cancelation till month end” and one more month (a total of two months).
2. Belhasa Projects LLC will process the refund for the remaining amount (after deduction of the above-mentioned amount) within 45 business days.
b. The Cancellation and Refund after 30 days: If the client cancel the AMC after 30 days, Belhasa Projects LLC will calculate the refund amount as mentioned.
1. Belhasa Projects LLC will deduct a proportionate amount till the month when the cancellation has been requested and one more month (for example contract is signed in January and a cancellation is made in June then the total deduction will be seven months).
2. Belhasa Projects LLC will process the refund of the remaining amount (after deduction of the above-mentioned amount) within 45 business days.
2. Non-AMC Maintenance and Small Construction Projects of Belcare:
a. Cancellation before the start of work: If the client decides to cancel a non-AMC maintenance or small construction project of Belcare before work has started, Belhasa Projects LLC will return the amount after the deduction of administrative charges (including bank guarantees, preparation of shop drawings, site mobilization, payment to suppliers, which should not be more than 10% of the contract amount) Belhasa Projects LLC will process the refund within 45 business days.
b. Cancellation after the start of work: If the client cancels a non-AMC maintenance or small construction project after work has started, Belhasa Projects LLC will calculate the refund amount by deducting the costs for services already rendered (including bank guarantees, preparation of shop drawings, site mobilization, materials booking , materials delivered , materials used and a reasonable percentage for any incomplete work. The balance amount will be processed for the refund within 45 business days.
3. Refund Requests:
To request a refund, please contact our customer support team via email or phone with your contract or invoice number and the reason for the request. Our team will evaluate your request and inform you of the outcome within 7 business days.
All refund will only be done through the original mode of payment.
4. Exceptions:Belhasa Projects reserves the right to deny a refund request if the cancellation is due to circumstances beyond our control, such as natural disasters, force majeure events, or any other situation that prevents us from fulfilling our obligations.
By proceeding to payment, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to our refund policy. This policy is subject to change without prior notice, and any updates will be displayed on our website.
For any questions or concerns about our refund policy, please contact our customer support team.